Masonry Servicesby J.W. Construction
Sussex County, NJ. Mason Contractors
Masonry is a historical art and construction form that dates back to the ancient civilizations of Greece and Rome. As a building material, it is not only durable, but also environmentally-friendly.
With today’s consumers seeking out green building methods, masonry products are fast becoming a key earth-friendly tool in home and business construction.
The benefits of masonry are far superior to other similar products for savings and value. The advantages of building with masonry include:
- Fire Resistance – bricks are non-combustible.
- Weather Resistance – brick walls and steps can stand up to heavy storms, sub zero temps, blistering heatwaves and ultraviolet degradation.
- Termite Resistance – without any wood to eat, termites leave brick and cement alone.
- Low Maintenance – in its natural form, bricks provide lasting beauty that is virtually maintenance-free.
- Eco-Friendly & Green – masonry is an earth-friendly product and building technique that doesn’t deplete natural resources such as timber.
About J.W. Construction Company LLC
Here at J.W. Construction Company LLC, we deliver leading masonry contracting services to homes and businesses throughout Sussex County and northern New Jersey. As experts in all aspects of masonry, we specialize in masonry steps, brick additions, cultured stone and more.
Our masonry contractor company officially opened in 1989, and over the years, we’ve proven to our customers that only the best, top-quality masonry products and services will do.
Our experience and expertise allows us to accommodate small and large jobs for both residential and commercial projects in northern New Jersey as well as our nearby neighbors in upstate New York and Pennsylvania.