Since 1989, J.W. Construction Company has been serving Sussex county and most all of New Jersey with the highest quality concrete placement services around. As professional concrete contractors for over 25 years, we’ve pretty much seen it all in our industry.
The good, the bad and the ugly.
So we understand what our customers expect but more importantly, how to deliver it and exceed our customers expectations.
- 90% of the job is preparation. If you are addressing issues other than the task at hand, the quality of the concrete pour will suffer. It’s that simple.
- Don’t cut corners. If you do, you will pay. This applies for anything and everything involved in a job. From materials to labor.
- The most important job we have is yours. That goes for big, small, easy, hard, whatever. Every job we do we treat equally with our commitment to quality and professionalism.
Concrete Services We Offer Include:
- Garage and Basement Concrete Floors
- Commercial Concrete Slabs and Floors
- Concrete Sidewalks and Patio’s
- Concrete Pool Decks and Surround’s
- Stamped Concrete
Concrete Construction by J.W. Construction
As concrete contractors who constantly strive for perfection, we take extraordinary measures to insure the quality of every concrete project we do.
Extraordinary you say? Yes we do.
From inception to completion, even the simplest of projects require careful planning and implementation. Some factors that need consideration on most concrete jobs include:
- Concrete mix design. Factors that influence this range from temperature to strength requirements. There are no fewer than twelve considerations that go into every concrete pour.
- Weather. Yes, weather can cause more damage to a project than almost any other issue. A few obvious weather related issues are ground frost, present and future along with ambient air temperatures. All concrete and cement require a cure or “dry” time. Ignoring these most certainly ensures failure.
- Labor. Concrete doesn’t wait for anybody to dry so getting it poured quickly is a must. This takes the skill and labor of experienced concrete contractors who realize how important this aspect is. Once it’s poured, having skilled concrete finishers is a must.
Give Us a Call (973) 702-8007 or Fill Out Our Contact Form Below
Get In Touch
decorative concrete contractors
mason contractors, new jersey
Andover, Branchville, Byram, Frankford Township, Franklin, Fredon, Green Township, Hamburg, Hampton, Hardyston, Hopatcong, Lafayette, Montague, Newton, Ogdensburg, Sandyston, Sparta, Stanhope, Stillwater, Sussex, Vernon, Walpack and Wantage New Jersey as well as our nearby neighbors of upstate New York and Pennsylvania.