Pole Barns in Sussex County, NJ. and Surrounding Areas
J.W. Construction provides pole barn Construction in Sussex County, Morris County, Warren County and surrounding areas. As your local pole building contractor, you can rest assured you’ll be dealing with a local business on a personal level. No pushy salesman or distant companies that sub contract the work to traveling crews or less than reputable contractors.
As a small and local business, we are committed to treating our customers like family, delivering only the highest quality pole buildings available. Each and every pole building project is engineered and constructed with the upmost care and quality while meeting or exceeding local building codes as well as your expectations.
Other than workmanship, material quality is of the upmost importance when planning your pole barn. Even the best of workmanship can’t overcome inferior materials. That’s why we use only the highest quality materials available for our buildings. From the footings to the roof, quality will provide long lasting benefits with little or no maintenance requirements. Your satisfaction and our reputation demand it.
Benefits of Pole Buildings by J.W. Construction
- We are a local contractor who stands behind our work. (You’ll even have our cell#)
- No sub contracted construction crews from out of town who have no interest in you.
- We help our customers thru the entire process, from inception to completion.
- We actually meet with our customers to design a building that will meet their requirements within their budget.
- Experience in grading, building and pouring the concrete floor if required.
Give Us a Call (973) 702-8007 or Fill Out Our Contact Form Below
Get In Touch
sussex, nj. concrete contractors
decorative concrete contractors
mason contractors, new jersey
Wantage, New Jersey 07461